Golf has come a long way in the world of fashion and, while we may quibble over wearing high top cleats or white belts hits the sweet spot, the stylish and the functional have been an increasing feature on the fairway. While I’ll be focusing on Oakley’s dedicated golf line, I’ll give you a glimpse of the future at the end!
1) Golf Sunglasses
- Pulse sunglasses for women embrace a new, “roundly rectangular” design, are impact resistance, and uses High Definition Optics to ensure that your Oakleys promote the best view on and off the links. They look absolutely beautiful in Raspberry Spritzer with G40 Black Gradient lenses and they look equally sharp in Metallic Black with Black Iridium lenses.
- Break Up sunglasses for women are designed with both sport and beauty in mind. They have been created with super lightweight O-Matter so they are performance driven and tough. Break Ups come in two color schemes: Rose Quartz with G40 Black Gradient lenses and Metallic Black with Gray lenses.
- Flak 2.0 XL Prizm Golf Uranium Collection for men are flashy, rugged, lightweight, and have lens designed specifically for golf by XYZ Optics. Excellent protection against sun, wind, and impact and stylish with a Matte Uranium frame and Prizm Golf lenses.
- Radar EV Path Prizm Golf (Asia Fit) sunglasses for men have been created with taller lenses designed to extend the upper field of view. These sharp Oakleys embrace Radar technology including a shape that allows airflow to keep you cool and prevent the lenses from steaming up as well as Unobtanium earsocks and nosepads to increase their grip to fight against perspiration. They come in handsome Navy frames with Prizm Golf interchangeable lenses so you can switch them out when you hit the 19th hole.
You might want to consider adding sunglasses straps like our Americanas, Seersuckers or maybe Ginghams. Not only it benefits by adding more style to your overall outfit and not to forget that it might also help your sunglasses to stay in place when you're swinging that clubs!\
2) Golf Caps & Headbands
On a second note, The Cresting Driver golf cap has been designed for style and comfort with a built-in, stretchy mesh, O-Flex fit, and Oakley’s O Hydrolix technology that wicks away perspiration. It is available in either Red Line or Jet Black.
Here’s some few good ones:
- The Silicon Bark Printed Trucker 4.0 hat is a modern piece of style dedicated to function that will make you happy you have it on the course or watching the action. Of course it’s made with the moisture-wicking fabric but it is also designed with an “Anti-UV” treatment and curved brim to deter from the harmful and distracting effects of the sun.
The color-scheme should appeal to all tastes with Gray/White, Fuchsia, Brilliant Blue, Night Camo, Graphite (yellow and black), and Jet Black patterns.
- Oakley’s Women’s line offers the Outdoor Performance Hat made with wicking material, webbed elastic band, and reflective elements for visibility during dawn patrol.
- They also have a line of Seamless headbands that have a scalloped edge for a more feminine look and available in Jet Black, Radiant Orchid, Orange Pop, Resolution Blue, Dark Heather Gray, Rhone, Red Line, Peacock, Dewberry, and Coral Glow.
So in conclusion, tt seems that there are all types of things we can look forward to in the future - and whether you are on the dance floor or a goat track, you won’t have to worry about ending up in the rough! Make sure to check out our latest sunglass retainer to protect your sunglasses from falling when you're busy swingin' the clubs on the fairway!