CottonSnaps is calling on you to show your support this month for mens health and Movember. We have created this page with quick ways your can get out there show your support to men's health awareness. Obviously eveyone knows you can grow your MO but we wanted to show you all the ways everyone can help out.
For 30 Days Grow Your MO, raise funds or show your support for men's health learn more...
Send us your MO email@example.com or tag us
Challenge yourself to get moving and raise funds learn more
Many of us men can't grow facial hair for various reasons and most women have a real hard time. lol So the easiest way is to fight back and raise awareness by adding a little blue and light blue this month to your daily look.
When I was creating this blog I found that many illnesses have a color to show there support in fighting these cancers. I had no idea because all you hear about is Breast Cancer & Prostate Cancer (pink and blue). So here is a list of colors of cancers that may hit close to home for you.
- bladder Cancer = Yellow
- Brain Cancer = Gray
- Breast Cancer = Pink
- Cervical Cancer (January) = Teal or Teal with a white border
- Childhood Cancer (September) = Gold
- Colon Cancer (March) = Blue or Brown
- Esophageal Cancer = Light Blue
- Head and Neck Cancer = Burgundy
- Kidney Cancer = Orange
- Leukemia (September) = Orange
- Liver Cancer = Green
- Lung Cancer (November) = White or Clear
- Lymphoma (September) = Light Green
- Melanoma (May) = Black
- Multiple Myeloma = Burgundy
- Ovarian Cancer (September) = Teal
- Pancreatic Cancer (November) = Purple
- Prostate Cancer (September) = Light Blue
- Sarcoma/Bone Cancer (June) = Yellow
- Stomach Cancer = Periwinkle
- Testicular Cancer = Purple
- Thyroid Cancer (January) = Blue/Pink/Teal (tricolored)
- Uterine Cancer = Peach
We hope you found this post informative and it helps you show your support and helps you get involved.
HELP PARALYZED VETERANS WITH PURCHASE OF COTTONSNAPS