You can browse the public areas of cottonsnaps.com without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. Once you give us your personal information, you are no longer anonymous to us. If you choose to provide us with personal information, you consent to the transfer and storage of that information on our servers.
We may collect and store the following personal information:
- email address, physical contact information, and financial information, such as credit card numbers (if applicable), you provide to us at account registration or checkout;
- transactional information based on your activities on cottonsnaps.com (such as product orders and content you generate or content that relates to your user account);
- shipping, billing and other information you provide us to receive products or services;
- correspondence through cottonsnaps.com, and correspondence sent to us;
- computer sign-on data, statistics on page views, traffic to and from cottonsnaps.com, and ad data;
- other information, including IP address and standard web log information; and
We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent. We may combine your information with information we collect from other companies (such as demographic data) to improve and personalize our products and services.
Our Use of Your Information:
Our primary purpose in collecting personal information is to provide you with a smooth, efficient, and customized website and online ordering experience. You agree that we may use your personal information to:
- fulfill product orders you place;
- provide the services and customer support you request;
- resolve disputes, collect fees for products you order or services you request, and troubleshoot problems;
- prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities;
- customize, measure, and improve our products, services and cottonsnaps.com content and layout;
- tell you about targeted marketing, service updates, and promotional offers based on your preferences; and
- compare information for accuracy and verify it with third parties.
Our Disclosure of Your Information:
We may disclose personal information to respond to legal requirements, enforce our policies, respond to claims that content violates the rights of others, or protect anyone’s rights, property, or safety.
We may also share your personal information with:
- service providers under contract who help with our business operations (such as order fulfillment, credit card processing, fraud investigations and bill collection);
- other third parties to whom you explicitly ask us to send your information;
- law enforcement or other governmental officials, in response to a verified request relating to a criminal investigation or alleged illegal activity (in such events we may disclose name, city, state, telephone number, email address, user history, fraud complaints, content history, and other information requested by law enforcement);
We are very sensitive to children’s privacy issues. Cottonsnaps.com encourages parents and guardians to supervise their children’s online activities and consider using parental control tools available from online services and software manufacturers. These tools can prevent children from disclosing their name, address, and other personal information online without parental consent. It is our policy that visitors under 13 years of age should not submit any information on cottonsnaps.com. Further, your account may be deleted and/or terminated without warning if: (i) we believe that you are under 13 years of age, (ii) we believe that you are under 18 years of age and you represent your age as 18 or older, or (iii) we believe you are over 18, and you represent yourself as under 18.
We may use “cookies” (small files placed on your hard drive) on certain pages of cottonsnaps.com to help analyze our web page flow, customize our services, measure promotional effectiveness, and promote trust and safety.
Here are a few important things you should know about cookies:
- Most cookies are “session cookies,” meaning that they are automatically deleted from your hard drive at the end of a session.
- You are always free to decline our cookies if your browser permits, although doing so may interfere with your use of cottonsnaps.com.
- You may encounter cookies from third parties on certain pages of cottonsnaps.com that we do not control. (For example, if you view a web page or advertisement created by another user or third party, there may be a “cookie” placed by that web page or advertisement.)
Your password is the key to your account. Use unique numbers, letters, and special characters, and do not disclose your cottonsnaps.com password to anyone. If you do share your password or your personal information with others, remember that you are responsible for all actions taken in the name of your account. If you lose control of your password, you may lose substantial control over your personal information and may be subject to legally binding actions taken on your behalf. Therefore, if your password has been compromised for any reason, you should immediately notify CottonSnaps, Inc. to change your password.
Accessing, Reviewing and Changing Your Personal Information:
You can see, review and change most of your personal information by logging into cottonsnaps.com. Generally, we will not manually modify your personal information because it is very difficult to verify your identity remotely. You must promptly update your personal information if it changes or is inaccurate. Many of the activities on cottonsnaps.com require a current e-mail address, and product orders also require a current, accurate shipping address. You are responsible for maintaining current, accurate information. We will not be responsible or liable for any rejected e-mails (whether undeliverable, blocked, sent to a no longer current address or otherwise). We do retain personal information from closed accounts in order to comply with law, prevent fraud, collect any fees owed, resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, assist with any investigations, and take other actions otherwise permitted by law.
We treat data as an asset that must be protected and use many tools (encryption, passwords, physical security, etc.) to protect your personal information against unauthorized access and disclosure. We maintain appropriate administrative, technical and physical safeguards to protect the personal information you provide on this website. We use Secure Sockets Layer ("SSL") technology to protect the transmission over the Internet of your payment card data. You can check the security of your connection by looking at the URL line of your browser. When accessing a secure site, the first characters of the site address change from "http" to "https." However, as you probably know, third parties may unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications. Therefore, although we work very hard to protect your privacy, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your personal information or private communications would always remain private.
Unless otherwise stated, all prices are quoted in U.S. Dollars. You are responsible for paying all fees and applicable taxes associated with your orders or requests on cottonsnaps.com in a timely manner with a valid payment method. If your payment method fails we may collect fees owed using other collection mechanisms. (This includes charging other payment methods on file with retaining collection agencies, legal counsel and us.)
We cannot guarantee continuous or secure access to our services, and operation of cottonsnaps.com may be interfered with by numerous factors outside of our control. COTTONSNAPS.COM IS PROVIDED ON AN AS-IS BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. Accordingly, we EXPRESSLY exclude AND YOU EXPRESSLY WAIVE all EXPRESS, implied, OR STATUTORY warranties, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, COTTONSNAPS, INC. DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES FOR THE SECURITY, AVAILABILITY, RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS, ACCURACY AND PERFORMANCE OF CONTENT INCLUDED ON COTTONSNAPS.COM AND ANY WARRANTIES THAT YOUR USE OF COTTONSNAPS.COM WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR VIRUS-FREE. WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL LIABILITY RELATING TO COTTONSNAPS.COM AND THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL COTTONSNAPS, INC. BE LIABLE TO ANY USER ON ACCOUNT OF THE USER’S USE OR MISUSE OF AND RELIANCE ON COTTONSNAPS.COM OR INFORMATION CONTAINED HEREIN. SUCH LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO PREVENT RECOVERY OF DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, AND PUNITIVE DAMAGES (EVEN IF COTTONSNAPS, INC. HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES). SUCH LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY WHETHER THE DAMAGES ARISE FROM USE OR MISUSE OF OR RELIANCE ON COTTONSNAPS.COM OR INFORMATION CONTAINED HEREIN OR FROM THE INTERRUPTION, SUSPENSION OR TERMINATION THEREOF. We are not liable for any loss of money, goodwill, or reputation, or any special, indirect, or consequential damages arising out of your use of cottonsnaps.com. Some jurisdictions do not allow the disclaimer of warranties or exclusion of damages, so such disclaimers and exclusions may not apply to you.
Regardless of the previous paragraph, if we are found to be liable as a result of cottonsnaps.com, our liability to you or to any third party is limited to $100.00. No claim, action, suit or liability shall be brought against CottonSnaps, Inc. more than one year after the earliest to occur of (i) your last use of cottonsnaps.com, or (ii) the time the claim arises. The foregoing time period shall not operate to extend any applicable statute of limitations on such claim.
Links to Other Sites
This website may contain links to other sites for your convenience and information. These sites may be operated by companies not affiliated with CottonSnaps, Inc. Linked sites may have their own privacy policies, which we strongly suggest you review if you visit any linked websites. We are not responsible for the content of any websites that are not affiliated with CottonSnaps, Inc., any use of those sites, or the privacy practices of those sites.